Learn TM in just 3 simple steps
1. Contact your local Certified TM Teacher
Taking the first step is just a phone call or email away. Give us a call or fill out the form below to find out what TM can do for you, get the schedule for the next Introductory Talk, and get to know your amazing, well-trained TM Teacher.
2. Attend the free Introductory Talk by your Certified TM Teacher
What you’ll learn:
- Why the TM technique is so effective for stress and anxiety
- How TM improves brain function and memory
- What happens during TM
- Why anyone can practice TM
- Why TM works from the start
You'll also meet privately with a Certified Teacher for a free, personal discussion, normally right after the Intro Talk
3. Take the TM course
Four consecutive days plus follow-up sessions:
Day 1: Personal instruction (1–2 hours)
One-on-one instruction in the TM technique with a certified Teacher of the program.
Days 2 to 4: Small group sessions (60–90 minutes per day)
Additional guidance and instruction on the TM technique based on your personal experience.
Follow-up sessions* (1 hour)
A small group session (with Q&A), and a one-on-one “tune-up” meeting, to ensure your Transcendental Meditation practice is easy and enjoyable, and you’re gaining maximum benefit.
* Group follow-up—about 10 days after personal instruction.
One-on-one tune-up—on or after the day of the group follow-up, and whenever you need, by appointment